Part-time Direct Support Professional Positions Available
We want you to join our team!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, look at us: Community Living Atikokan has been providing support services to individuals living with developmental disabilities for nearly 50 years.
As a part-time employee, you will provide opportunities for the person(s) supported to experience growth, quality of life, inclusion and equality within the community to their fullest potential, focusing on deepening his/her relationships, achieving a sense of health and well-being, providing opportunities to have fun in ordinary community places, helping to recognize their own personal power while learning valuable skills, and by identifying positive and socially acceptable methods to meeting a person’s needs.
- Threshold competencies (Flexibility, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Values & Ethics).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competent computer skills and Internet experience.
- A valid driver’s license and the maintenance of an acceptable driving record.
- Experience in a team environment is essential. These are unionized positions.
- A secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- A diploma in the field of developmental or social services is preferred; however, we offer on-the-job skills training for those entering the field for the first time.
- Applicants will be ready to work flexible hours, including evenings, nights, days, weekends and stats, and available for up to 39 hours per week.
Wage Range: $21.79 – $22.77 (Dependent upon qualifications) plus benefits package.
Apply to: CLA Hiring Committee
Email: email@example.com / Fax: 807-597-1495
Make a Difference Every Day!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.